Pastors and spouses are invited to attend the 2014 Pre-Retirement Planning Seminars Sponsored Church Financial Services of the Georgia Baptist Convention and GuideStone Financial Resources of the Southern Baptist Convention
Central Baptist Church
201 Ava Street
Waycross, GA 31501, USA
Free for pastors and spouses (Registration required, see below)
Seminar topics will include:
* How much retirement income is needed?
* What retirement benefit options do I have?
* How do I set up my retirement benefits?
* Should I annuitize my account as a fixed benefit?
* How could the new fixed annuity funding rate methodology changes impact me?
* Can I keep working and receive my retirement benefits?
* What should I do about Plan A?
* How do I get the minister’s tax-free housing allowance from my retirement benefit?
* What about the installment or lump sum option? Is it right for me?
- Dr. Keith T. Hamilton, CFP®, CRPC®, Church Financial Services, Georgia Baptist Convention
- Jeff Robinson, CFP®, Relationship Manager, GuideStone Financial Resources, SBC
The seminars will be conducted from 9:00am to noon at each location.
Attendees will receive a free copy of GuideStone’s Retirement Choices Workbook. Everyone with an active account at GuideStone between the ages of 50 and up has been invited to attend. Even if you are not considering retirement within five years, your participation in this seminar will increase your understanding of retirement planning issues changes and options.
In addition, you should request an estimate of retirement benefits from GuideStone directly by calling 1.888.984.8433 or by logging on your retirement account at www.guidestone.org. The estimate of retirement benefits will help provide you a best faith estimate of your retirement benefits at your projected retirement date.