REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: September 2, 2016
Please be aware that there is a separate online registration link for FIRST TIME PHASE 1 ATTENDEES (those who have not attended a Georgia Baptist Disaster Relief Training or who have attended an Introduction to Disaster Relief ONLY training in the last 12 months.)
It’s a 3 step process:
- Create an InFellowship Login account which will send an activation email to the email address you provide.
- Activate your InFellowship Login account by clicking the activation link in the email you receive.
- Register for the event.
PHASE 1 TRAINING (Required for All Volunteers)
At this credentialing session, you will receive an introduction to the ministry of Disaster Relief and an orientation to the ministry area of your choosing. Once you become a credentialed Disaster Relief volunteer, recertification is required every 3 years. Recertification can be accomplished at these trainings.
NEW IN 2016!
- Friday/Saturday Schedule
- In most cases, choose the day’s session you would like to attend (First Time Attendees who have NOT completed a standalone Introduction to Disaster Relief will need to attend both the Friday and Saturday sessions.)
- Opportunities to train and cross train in 2 ministry areas
- If recertifying, must attend the 3 hour training session of the Primary Unit/Ministry Area you are assigned to.
Phase 1 Schedule:
4:00 – 6:00 PM: Check-in and ID Photo (Please arrive no later than 5:15 PM)
6:00 – 9:00 PM: Introduction to Disaster Relief/Training in Ministry Area/Recertification (Chaplaincy, Cleanup & Recovery, and Feeding ONLY)
7:00 – 8:00 AM: Registration (Please arrive no later than 7:15 AM)
8:00 – 11:45 AM: Training in Ministry Areas/Recertification (all Ministry Areas)/Cross Training
11:45 AM – 12:00 PM: Commissioning Service
Designed for volunteers who sense the Lord leading them to become involved in this ministry at a leadership level and prepares the Disaster Relief volunteer to serve as a Team Leader or fulfill some special role. Recertification CANNOT be accomplished at this event. (Training Fees = $40. Additional charges may apply.)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 23, 2013