What is accomplished through our Cooperative Program giving?
- Church strengthening ministries across Georgia, including the training and equipping of leaders in Sunday School, Discipleship, Men's Ministries, Youth Ministries, Leadership Ministries, Music & Worship, and more.
- Mobilizing volunteers to be involved in missions partnerships with the Yukatan, Metro New York, California, and Moscow-St. Petersburg, Russia
- Campus ministries sharing the gospel and discipling students on more than 50 college campuses across the state
- Disaster Relief ministries, including the training and sending of volunteers who are equipped to assist in a variety of disaster relief efforts
- Conference Centers, beautiful and fully equipped, in Norman Park and Toccoa
- Partnership with Baptist associations across Georgia to reach the unreached in our own mission field here in Georgia
- Through the International Mission Board (www.imb.org) you are supporting 4,843 missionaries who are engaging more than 809 different people groups around the world with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- New churches numbering over 1,400 were planted through the efforts of more than 5,000 North American missionaries, whose efforts are coordinated through your North American Mission Board (www.namb.net) and individual state conventions.
- Six Southern Baptist seminaries (Southern, Southeastern, Midwestern, Southwestern, Golden Gate, and New Orleans) educate in excess of 15,500 pastors, missionaries, and future church leaders each year.
The Cooperative Program, Stewardship & State Missions Development
Office provides information and resources for local churches to assist
them in the fulfillment of the Great Commission.
Gifts given by
individual churches through the Cooperative Program are combined into a
unified budget to support the mission and ministry efforts of the
Georgia Baptist Convention and the Southern Baptist Convention.
the Cooperative Program our churches enter into a partnership that sends
the gospel around the world. Within days after your church sends in its
Cooperative Program contributions through the state convention, the
funds are on the mission field helping to tell the story of Christ to
many who have never heard it before.
It can be said without hesitation
the sun never sets on the Cooperative Program!