Georgia Baptist Association of Ministry Assistants
GBAMA is the annual meeting and training event for church secretaries in Georgia. The conference includes both personal and professional enrichment opportunities.
Please call Dana Sharitt at 770-936-5274 or e-mail email@example.com for more information or questions.
- Registration: $125 (January 11-February 17)
- Full PTCMA (all six modules and the discounted event registration fee of $60: $212 ( $232 (January 12-February 17)
- Partial PTCMA: $27 per module, plus registration fee
- Single: $173.00 (includes all meals and banquet)
- Double: $126.00 (includes all meals and banquet)
- Commuter: $53.00 (includes banquet), plus $9.00 per meal
You also have the opportunity to purchase an extra banquet ticket for a guest at $25.00
Dress Code: Casual for event (March weather in North Georgia), Sunday Best for Banquet
The Purpose of GBAMA:
- To identify and properly relate the various roles of the ministry assistants/secretaries
- To provide an opportunity of fellowship for those with similar interests and to stimulate an interchange of ideas.
- To develop a better understanding of the work of the ministry assistant/secretary
- To provide programs that will deepen the spiritual understanding of the ministry assistant/secretary improve performance, increase personal effectiveness, acquaint with the latest tools and encourage interest of others in the vocation