Tent Rentals Available To Georgia Baptist Churches
Georgia Baptist Convention has available three tents (various sizes) for any Georgia SBC church that is having an evangelistic, outreach event. Churches use our tents for church revivals, area-wide crusades, holiday celebrations, special speakers, Vacation Bible School, wild game dinners*, groundbreaking ceremonies, and homecoming celebrations.
Tent Sizes & Fees:
- Small Tent: 40′ x 80′ seats approximately 500 theater style – Rental Fee: $600.00
- Medium Tent: 60′ x 90′ seats approximately 750 theater style – Rental Fee: $850.00
- Large Tent: 60′ x 150′ seats approximately 1000 to 1250 people depending on set-up – Rental Fee: $1100.00
- $150.00 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve a tent.
- Each tent is reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Rental fee balance is due 30 days prior to event date.
- Each tent is stored and transported in its own 16′ or larger trailer.
- Towing, pick-up, set-up and take down of tents are the responsibility of the church. In addition, the church is required to provide a crew of 12-15 strong people to assemble and disassemble the tent.
- GBC will provide a Tent Minister Supervisor to be present at both the set-up and take down of the tent.
- Set-up and take down on a Sunday is at the discretion of the Tent Minister Supervisor.
Contact for Reservations and Details:
770.936.5283 or 1.800.746.4422 (ext. 283)
Once you contact us, we will check the calendar for tent availability; and a contract and tent manual will be sent to you. It is important that you read the tent manual and make sure you are willing to comply with the requirements therein. If you are agreeable to the terms within, you would sign the contract and return with your deposit. Providing a valid Certificate of Liability Insurance is also required prior to usage of the tent.
Why Rental Fees?
It is sometimes asked, “If this ministry is made possible by funds from the Cooperative Program – why is there a fee for using the tent(s)?”
Actually this ministry is made possible (in part) by gifts through the Cooperative Program. Although the tents were purchased with Cooperative Fund Dollars, the maintenance and repair of tents and trailers, covering the Volunteer Tent Ministers travel expenses, and so on, are not entirely covered under Cooperative Program funds. We do however, strive to make the cost of using the tents as cost-efficient as possible to everyone.
Tent Ministry Resources: