We are excited about our Kids in the Word Summer Challenge. If your church hasn’t already joined this initiative to increase Bible Skills and Biblical literacy among your kids, we encourage you to join other Georgia Baptists in this Summer challenge.
A quick recap of our Kids in the Word Strategy:
1. Every Kid Has a Bible (Old and New Testament)
2. Every Kid Knows the Books of the Bible.
3. Every Kid Reads a Book of the Bible during the same year.
4. Every Kid Memorizes at least 10 Bible Verses.
We’ve created a free, fun, and engaging printable for you to use in your Kids Ministry this summer or at home with your kids/grandkids to make it easy for you to take our summer challenge.
1. Download and make copies of the Kids in the Word Summer Challenge printable for the kids at your church or in your home.
2. Have fun this summer memorizing the Books of the Bible/Bible verses, and reading the book of Luke.
3. Record your progress on our printable.
4. Celebrate at the end of the summer by sharing with your church and by sending us an update (and/or a picture) of your journey this summer with the Kids in the Word Challenge.
We can’t wait to hear your Kids in the Word Summer Challenge Story!
Kids in the Word is a discipleship strategy focusing on developing Bible skills and the habit of reading God’s Word.