Why complete an annual church report?
- You are an important part of the Southern Baptist family! This small task benefits the entire Southern Baptist Convention and her mission of reaching the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Information gathered can be used to help your church measure ministry directions and effectiveness.
- Reviewing data from several years can help your church as you plan ministry strategies each year.
- Information collected can be archived and not lost as the result of a church fire, flood, or property damage.
- It assists our national SBC agencies in reporting accurate, important, and relevant information concerning church life.
- Reported data helps determine the number of church messengers that can be duly and properly elected to participate and vote in state convention and national convention meetings.
- Information provided through the ACP survey enables your association and state convention to better communicate with and serve the needs of your congregation.
Note: The Georgia Baptist Mission Board ACR due date is November 15, 2022. Association due dates vary based on Fall Meetings. Please contact your local association for details.
iGO login screen for Annual Church Surveys and GBC Annual Meeting Registration
Username and Password are required. Contact email@example.com if needed.