Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Resources
A Great Partnership
Georgia Baptist Mission Board is partnering with an organization known as Ministry Safe to better address the issue of child sexual abuse in the local Church. We are concerned about the wellbeing of children and greatly desire to see that suffering, especially at the hands of child predators, be prevented. Through this partnership, we are offering training opportunities for your church leaders, as well as other resources to help your church become aware and informed about how to prevent child sexual abuse.
Click here to learn more about MinistrySafe and the 5 part safety system.
Download Sexual Abuse Resources:
Overview: Facts and misconceptions of sexual abuse, safety systems, etc.
Safety Systems and Planning
- How to Create an Effective Safety System
- Ministry Safe 5-Part Safety System
- Sexual Abuse Response Planning
- Sexual Abuse Fire Drills
- Expansion of Reporting Requirements as of Jan. 1, 2015
- What a Church Should Know about Reporting Suspected Child Abuse
- Child Services Policies
- Children’s Ministry Policy
- Examples of Poor Policies
- Student Safety Policies