Spring Disaster Relief Orientation – Live Online Training
SPECIAL DISASTER RELIEF ORIENTATION
For the first time ever, we are providing the Disaster Relief Orientation (DRO) virtually via Zoom! You can become a credentialed DR volunteer (or re-credential if you already are a DR volunteer) by attending this online event.
OVERVIEW for attending the DRO:
- Click the link below to register for the DRO.
- Our office will send a series of emails with necessary links and instructions.
- Your confirmation email will explain the entire process in greater detail and will include a link to download a fillable pdf of the training/volunteer agreement and release form and a link to download a pdf of the DRO manual.
- Four separate emails will include links to the Ministry Safe on boarding requirements.
- Attend the DRO via Zoom event from the comfort of your own home. (The Zoom link will be sent on April 17, 2020, to all those who register.)
- Following the event and completion of all 4 online steps for Ministry Safe, one of our approved interviewers will contact you to set up an interview which is the 5th and final step of the on boarding process.
- Complete the training form and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your interviewer can help if you need assistance.
- Capture a picture for your ID badge and email back to email@example.com.
- As soon as all steps are completed and approval is received, your new ID badge will be sent. First time attendees will also receive a DR hat and lanyard in the mail. (Please note that that it can take 3-4 weeks to verify and complete all the onboarding steps.)
APRIL 18, 2020:
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: APRIL 16, 2020Register Online Now!