1. Great Commission Resource Centers help us to be spiritual. It produces spiritual renewal and a fresh movement from God begins with you, not the convention. The GCRC:
- seeks to bring Personal Revival and Renewal for every person involved.
- leads you to a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- teaches you to have a passion for Global Redemption as the priority.
- When followed, it will be contagious from the individual to the world and from the church house to the uttermost of Acts 1:8.
2. GCRC helps us to be healthy. Bob Bumgarner said, “A healthy church is a center of spiritual reproduction and a community of life transformation”.
3. GCRC helps us address our mental models. It helps us have a new mental model regarding unengaged.
- Affinity Groups: Unengaged People Groups; global redemption.
- Who is a missionary and every believer being a global mission advocate.
4. GCRC helps us to be missional. We are missionally healthy as we embrace all the world (Acts 1:8). Great Commission Resource Centers help us:
- to be healthy by locating and removing obstacles to missions.
- to be healthy by training us in Values and Vision – Our values are the principles that govern how we fulfill vision.
- develop a detailed action plan to connect ministry/activity to global redemption.