RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
We support Georgia Baptists and the Georgia Baptist Mission Board by providing in-depth research, digital and print resources, and Cooperative Program communications, to fulfill the Great Commission.
Research and Development Blog
CHURCH BUDGET TIP: Don’t Pay for What You Can Get Free! The following freebies will help and inspire you to accomplish great things with the web presence of your church or ministry. 1. FREE WEBSITE Radiant Web Sites > build.radiantwebtools.com Their Pitch: Beautiful ministry websites and mobile apps powered by Radiant, a company committed to advancing the […]
In the social networking world, things move incredibly fast. I’m not just referring to how quickly you can connect to other people or businesses. I’m talking about the changes each platform releases. Some of these changes are minuscule, but there are some changes you will want to know. This article focuses on recent and announced […]
SPAM: unsolicited or undesired electronic messages. Spammers create bots as a common method to automatically find web forms and emails to post or email unsolicited messages and advertisement links. If you have a website with online forms (i.e. blog comment forms, contact forms, or registration forms), then I imagine you see your fair share of […]
The Protestant Reformation started in 1517, and 17 years later, Martin Luther had completed the translation of the Old Testament and New Testament into German. This was not only a monumental task, but a work of magnificent design. One of the uniques characteristics of the Luther Bible was the use of illustrations. There were numerous […]
Time flies by so quickly, and it seems like it goes even faster online. What was popular at one time is considered outdated in just a few months, even weeks! The ALS Ice-Bucket Challenge, Mannequin Challenge, Dabbing, memes, and other Internet phenomena become viral, sweeping through social media and usually becoming ‘stale’ just as quickly […]
There are literally thousands of options when it comes to building a website. So I want to make my recommendations as narrow as possible to cut through all the weeds. I am suggesting only two categories with several variations of the two – DIY vs Professionally Built. 1. DIY “Do-It-Yourself” The following are the most […]
This is a place for pastors, volunteers, church members, and just about anyone to find tips, tricks, and resources for communications items. Social media, email, marketing, video, podcasts/radio, apps, etc. Ask questions, and get the conversations going!
Mobile Apps & Websites
Get instant access to staff directories, ministry information, calendar, and more right from your phone. Available for, iPhone, Android, and tablet users.
- Georgia Baptist Mission Board – Contacts, resources, events and everything Georgia Baptist.
Georgia Baptist Missions
- Appalachian Mountain Ministry – An intentional missions response to the spiritual and physical needs of persons living in the Appalachian region.
- Christmas Backpacks – A ministry making a difference in the lives of children living in poverty.
- Mission Georgia – Pray, Give, Go: Mission Georgia volunteer opportunities.
- #ReachingNextGen – A four step strategy to reach the next generation.
- Send Me Now – Students serving Christ in Georgia, the U.S. and around the world through missions!
Georgia Baptist Ministries
- Collegiate Ministries – Reaching university and college students for Jesus Christ.
- Evangelism Ministries – Every Georgia Baptist intentionally evangelistic.
- Georgia Royal Ambassadors – A missions discipleship organization for boys in grades 1-6.
- Georgia Baptist Women – Every woman. In community. On mission.
- Student Ministries – online hub for Youth Ministries of the Georgia Baptist Mission Board.
Conference Centers, Camps and Retreats
- Toccoa Conference Center – Let’s meet in the mountains! Georgia Baptist Conference Center Toccoa.
- Camp Kaleo – Retreats for groups of all ages.
- Pinnacle Retreat Center – More than a place, an experience!
- The Christian Index – Helping Georgia Baptists share the good news.
- Double Your Outreach – Reach more for Christ this year than you ever thought possible.
- Reach Strategy – Discover how to double your baptisms in one year. (Proven approach.)
- Revival Prep – Free online video training for revival success.
Georgia Baptist Events
- Confluence – Annual conference for college students.
- Camp Pinnacle – An environment where girls can experience God.
- Evangelism Conference – Equipping you to REACH more with the gospel!
- Go Georgia – A total church leadership equipping event.
- Impact Camp – Strategic teaching, worship, and recreation for students to grow a deeper with Christ.
- Move Conference – The largest winter evangelism conference for teenagers in Georgia.
- Superwow – A week you and your students will never forget!
- The Big Invite – More guests than ever for Easter.