RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
We support Georgia Baptists and the Georgia Baptist Mission Board by providing in-depth research, digital and print resources, and Cooperative Program communications to fulfill the Great Commission.
Project Marketing Coordinator
Research and Development Blog
This post was last updated on April 2, 2020. With the coronavirus continuing to consume our news, social networks, and minds, this is a tumultuous time for most people. For church leaders, you’re trying to figure out what to do next and wondering what you need to prepare for the future. Here’s a checklist you […]
In this time of social distancing, you may need a way to stay in touch with your communities. A Facebook Group is just one option to do this. It’s a great option since a lot of people already have a Facebook account. A group is different from a page. They are more intimate and allow […]
Has your church failed to communicate the impact of COVID-19? Out of curiosity, I spent a few minutes looking at various church websites to see what they are doing to update visitors and members regarding the coronavirus’ (COVID-19) impact on their church. For churches with a volunteer web person or a bi-vocational pastor doing updates, […]
The world has changed in the past few days. I was busy about 30 days ago helping churches plan for the construction of new buildings, enlarging their organization to have more classes/groups to reach and disciple more people, and working on training events that would take place in the future all over or state and […]
If you’ve googled how to stay in touch with people while in coronavirus quarantine, then you know the top answer is social media apps. This is especially true if you are a student, children’s, or college leader. There are several resources already about how to connect with small groups online. The purpose of this post […]
With the onslaught of recommendations concerning the coronavirus (COVID-19), many churches and organizations have taken their services and group meetings online. Many have opted to use Facebook Live, which makes sense because most church members will already have an account. There are many challenges with this, especially if you’re new to this type of communication. […]
This is a place for pastors, volunteers, church members, and just about anyone to find tips, tricks, and resources for communications items. Social media, email, marketing, video, podcasts/radio, apps, etc. Ask questions, and get the conversations going!
Mobile Apps & Websites
Get instant access to staff directories, ministry information, calendar, and more right from your phone. Available for, iPhone, Android, and tablet users.
- Georgia Baptist Mission Board – Contacts, resources, events and everything Georgia Baptist.
Georgia Baptist Missions
- Christmas Backpacks – A ministry making a difference in the lives of children living in poverty.
- Mission Georgia – Pray, Give, Go: Mission Georgia volunteer opportunities.
- #ReachingNextGen – A four step strategy to reach the next generation.
- Send Me Now – Students serving Christ in Georgia, the U.S. and around the world through missions!
- The Christian Index – Helping Georgia Baptists share the good news.
- Double Your Outreach – Reach more for Christ this year than you ever thought possible.
- Reach Strategy – Discover how to double your baptisms in one year. (Proven approach.)
- Revival Prep – Free online video training for revival success.