This resource is targeted to those that are interested in becoming an adult Sunday School class teacher and/or an adult small group Bible study leader. It was developed to help the potential adult class teacher and/or adult small group leader understand their calling from God, and to stretch their understanding of how God can and will use them to accomplish His purposes. Price includes shipping.
Pastors, ministers of education, Small Group Pastors, and Sunday School Directors can provide this resource to those they believe have potential but those that accept the book are expressing their willingness and openness to serve to God in some ministry role. By giving this resource to a potential teacher/leader you are continuing a long tradition that goes back centuries. Paul directed Timothy to invest in the next generation of leaders. Paul wrote his young protégé, saying: And what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses, commit to faithful men who will be able to teach others also (2 Tim. 2:2). This verse will serve as a framework and foundation for this resource.
In this resource you will discover helps on how to…
- Lead Your Group! What is really takes to lead an adult Sunday School class and/or adult small group Bible study.
- Lead with a Clear Vision. You’ve got to know why you do what do.
- Lead from a Fresh Walk with God. The teacher/leader must be growing in their relationship with God if they expect members of their group to grow.
- Lead Toward Measurable Growth. How to grow both numerically and spiritually.
- Lead Learning Experiences with Impact. How to lead a class/group time.
- Lead to Reach More Disciples. Great ideas on how to personally share Jesus and also how to lead your class/group to be evangelistic.
- Lead to Care for Every Person. Making sure everyone in your class/group are loved.
- Lead the Group to Multiply. To really be effective you’ve got to reproduce.