Don’t have enough Sunday School directors, teachers, leaders and/or workers? Then this resource is just what you and your church need. The purpose of this resource is to assist churches in the process of developing and training new Sunday School leaders.
This resource is a great administrative and teaching guide that provides a systematic and effective plan for training new and potential Sunday School leaders.
The resource is divided into two sections. The first is the administration section and the focus is on:
- Developing a Purpose/Mission Statement for Your Sunday School
- Determining the Leadership Structure for Your Sunday School
- Developing General Sunday School Leader Expectations
- Developing Specialized Sunday School Ministry Descriptions Discovering Potential Sunday School Leaders
- Deploying the Promotion for the Sunday School Leadership Development Course
- Duplicating Yourself in Other Age-Group Leaders
The second section is the Teaching Section and within it are the actual teaching plans for five sessions. The titles of the sessions are …
- Session #1 “The Basics of Sunday School Ministry”
- Session #2 “Sunday School Organization and Worker/Leader Responsibilities”
- Session #3 “Reaching People and Developing Witnessing Skills”
- Session #4 “The Sunday School Worker’s/Leader’s Spiritual Life”
- Session #5 “Leading the Bible Study in the Preschool Sunday School Class; Children’s Sunday School Class; Youth Sunday School Class; Adult Sunday School Class
The first four sessions are taught to the large group but in fifth session the potential teachers move into their group of interest.
This is a downloadable resource only.