- Transition Video (rearrange the stage).
- Saves service time (instead of someone rambling on stage for five to seven minutes, it’s limited to two minutes).
- If shown at the beginning of your service and people come in late, they won’t miss anything important because you can post the video on Facebook.
- Rules of Thumb (3/4ths rule)
- 3-4 announcements per week (try for only three).
- 3-4 sentences per announcement (who’s it for, brief description, date, and an action plan). An action plan is what you want them to do with the information you just gave them. Do not say, “Go and see so-n-so.” Direct them to ONE location for all the extra announcement information (website, social media, bulletin, information desk).
- 3/4ths of your congregation should be affected by the announcement.
- Wireless mics
- SD cards
- Camera bag
Here’s a link for the gear your church will need to start producing video announcements.
Here’s a link to an example of a video announcement