Bringing Help, Hope, & Healing! Transforming lives with the Gospel.
The DRI consists of two sessions:
• Session 1 – Friday Night (6:30 – 9:00 PM): This is an introduction to the ministry of Disaster Relief.
• Session 2 – Saturday Morning (8:00 – 10:00 AM): Training in the specific ministry area. During the online registration, choose from one of following ministry areas you are wanting to serve in:
- Cleanup & Recovery
- Family Care
- Shower Units
NOTE: During the online registration, you have the opportunity to register to cross train in an additional ministry area on Saturday from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM. (Additional fee applies.)
Online registration is easy:
- Click the link below to register.
- If this is the first time you have registered online, click the “Don’t have an account? Sign Up” to the right of the “Sign In” button.
- Complete the information and click “Create an Account”.
- You will receive an email with the information to activate your account and register for the event.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 3, 2023
FEE if received by the registration deadline: First Time attendees, $40; Recertification, $15
Privacy and Refund Policy for Training Events: Your information is held securely by the Fellowship One system. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled payments.
You can register and pay online for events by their registration deadline. Once a paid registration has been processed online, it cannot be canceled online. If there are any problems or questions related to this, please contact the Disaster Relief office at 770-936-5254, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Disaster Relief, 4295 Brogdon Exchange, Suwanee, GA 30024-3980.