Georgia Baptist Mission Board is partnering with an organization known as Ministry Safe to better address the issue of child sexual abuse in the local Church. We are concerned about the wellbeing of children and greatly desire to see that suffering, especially at the hands of child predators, be prevented. Through this partnership, we are offering training opportunities for your church leaders, as well as other resources to help your church become aware and informed about how to prevent child sexual abuse.
Georgia Baptist Mission Board is providing discounted access to the Sexual Abuse Awareness Training, the first step of the MinistrySafe 5-Part Safety System, to encourage, support, and equip you with information to protect children in your care.
Webinars & Trainings:
- Reducing the Risk of Child Sexual Abuse in the Church (2020) [NOTES]
Safety Systems and Planning
- How to Create an Effective Safety System
- Ministry Safe 5-Part Safety System
- Sexual Abuse Response Planning
- Sexual Abuse Fire Drills
- Child Services Policies
- Children’s Ministry Policy
- Examples of Poor Policies
- Student Safety Policies