“Serving Christ in Crisis!”
Disaster Relief is a ministry of credentialed volunteers committed to showing the love of Jesus to persons affected by disaster events. We offer them hope by meeting practical needs in their lives incurred by the disaster.
At this point, we have not been asked to serve a role in this unique disaster event. If that changes, we will communicate via our normal procedures. We at the GBMB are committed to supporting our churches as they minister within their local communities.
Please visit the Georgia Baptist Missions Board Coronavirus webpage for updates, resources, and to learn more about how you and your family can respond to this new disaster.
CLICK HERE to see where Georgia Baptist Disaster Relief volunteers are currently SERVING CHRIST IN CRISIS!
This document includes Current Response information and up-to-date deployment results for the current year and the final results from the previous year. CLICK HERE to view or download.
Training/credentialing is required for all persons desiring to become a Georgia Baptist Disaster Relief volunteer.
Training is offered for the following areas:
- Disaster Relief Orientation (DRO) (Required for all first-time volunteers)
- Recertification (required every 3 years to remain an active volunteer)
Additional/Optional Training for active, credentialed volunteers:
Click here for schedule information, fees, dates, locations, and online registrations of upcoming Orientations and training.
Disaster Relief Online Orders
Visit our Disaster Relief eStore to order all your DR gear online!
Patches, tees, caps, and more!
Only VISA or MASTERCARD are accepted.
Disaster Relief Mail Orders
If paying by check, make checks payable to “DISASTER RELIEF” and mail to address below.
6405 Sugarloaf Parkway
Duluth, GA 30097
Disaster Relief Patch Placements
Click here to download the diagram for placement of Disaster Relief patches.
Click on the form name to download
All forms are provided in a PDF format and as a Word document.
- Community Assessment Form – Rev. 01-2020a (PDF Format)
- Community Assessment Form – Rev. 01-2020a (Word Document)
- Personal Information Form/PI Form – Rev. 01-2019 (PDF Format)
- Personal Information Form/PI Form – Rev. 01-2019 (Word Document)
- *NEW! Personal Information Form/PI Form – Rev. 01/2019 (Fillable) (NOTE: Must have Adobe Reader to open. Click here for a free download.)
If using the FILLABLE option, please follow these instructions:
- DOWNLOAD form and SAVE to your computer. (Do not complete the form in your web browser as it may not print correctly.)
- Complete each blank “blue” field. (Note: When finished, it is suggested that you SAVE the completed form to your computer. If you do not SAVE it, the information you entered will be lost when the form is closed.
- DO NOT SIGN OR DATE ANY OF THE FORMS. THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE AT THE EVENT YOU ARE BRINGING IT TO.
Update Your Volunteer Information
Click here to update your personal information.