Bringing Help, Hope, and Healing!
Disaster Relief is a ministry of credentialed volunteers committed to showing the love of Jesus to persons affected by disaster events. We offer them hope by meeting practical needs in their lives incurred by the disaster.
CLICK HERE to see where Georgia Baptist Disaster Relief volunteers are currently SERVING CHRIST IN CRISIS!
This document includes Current Response information and up-to-date deployment results for the current year and the final results from the previous year. CLICK HERE to view or download.
Training/credentialing is required for all persons desiring to become a Georgia Baptist Disaster Relief volunteer.
Training is offered for the following areas:
- Disaster Relief Introduction (DRI) (Required for all first-time volunteers)
- Recertification (required every 3 years to remain an active volunteer)
Additional/Optional Training for active, credentialed volunteers:
- Assessment Training
- Chaplaincy Training
- IMT/Support Training
- Advanced Disaster Relief Training (ADRT)
- Chainsaw Schools
Click here for schedule information, fees, dates, locations, and online registrations of upcoming Introductions and trainings.
Disaster Relief eStore
Our Disaster Relief eStore is now located at iwantyellow.com (part of Cajun Creative)
This new website has a wide variety of items to choose from. Active, credentialed Georgia Baptist Disaster Relief volunteers are welcome to purchase anything on the website that is not specifically for other states.
You can choose from two different logos:
The National SBDR logo for Georgia:
The Georgia state logo:
Be sure when checking out, you indicate which logo you want on your items.
- A PASSWORD is needed to place your order. Please email email@example.com with your full name and ID badge expiration date to request the password. Please DO NOT share the password.
- Only active, credentialed, Georgia Baptist Disaster Relief volunteers may purchase these items.
- There is no longer a Georgia Baptist Disaster Relief Store Unit.
Click on the form name to download
All forms are provided in a PDF format and as a Word document.
- Community Assessment Form – Rev. 01-2020a (PDF Format)
- Community Assessment Form – Rev. 01-2020a (Word Document)
- Personal Information Form/PI Form – Rev. 01-2019 (PDF Format)
- Personal Information Form/PI Form – Rev. 01-2019 (Word Document)
- *NEW! Personal Information Form/PI Form – Rev. 01/2019 (Fillable) (NOTE: Must have Adobe Reader to open. Click here for a free download.)
If using the FILLABLE option, please follow these instructions:
- DOWNLOAD form and SAVE to your computer. (Do not complete the form in your web browser as it may not print correctly.)
- Complete each blank “blue” field. (Note: When finished, it is suggested that you SAVE the completed form to your computer. If you do not SAVE it, the information you entered will be lost when the form is closed.
- DO NOT SIGN OR DATE ANY OF THE FORMS. THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE AT THE EVENT YOU ARE BRINGING IT TO.
Update Your Volunteer Information
Click here to update your personal information.