This broadcast will help church leaders see the need to utilize church management software as part of their efforts to make disciples.
Boyd Pelley has been the Co-founder/Culture Architect at Churchteams since 2000. From 1990 to 2008 has served as discipleship, administrative and family pastor of churches in New Mexico, Nebraska, and Texas. Churchteams was born out of his passion for discipleship and team-building in the local church. Married for 37 years, he and Pam have two married, adult children who love and serve Jesus with kids of their own!
In this broadcast we discuss:
- This isn’t just a broadcast for nerds.
- How church software can help you engage with a person for ministry.
- How can software be relational?
- How does a church that has never had software take its first step towards starting and building a church management software to be discipleship focused?
- Software does not replace a human relationship. It can only enhance relationships to help churches align values, processes, and data track to accomplish their mission.